CDL Enrollment Form
Fill out this CDL Enrollment Form and in 4 short weeks, you can be ready for these PROFESSIONAL TRUCK DRIVING opportunities.
CDL Training Programs
- Tractor Trailer training
- Mail and Parcel Delivery Trucks training
- Straight Truck training
- HazMat Truck training
- Transit and Charter Bus driver training
- Forklifts training
EZ Wheels makes it easy to enroll* in our training programs for truck drivers, bus drivers and forklift operators and trainers:
- Apply Online: Filling out the Student Application now!
- Call Our Admissions Coordinator at (201) 864-3600. We’ll guide you through our different courses and convenient payment options to see what works for you!
- Visit any of our Training Location in Morris County, Passaic County, Hudson County, Middlesex County or Union County NJ.
EZ Wheels admits students without regard to race, color, creed, gender, age or national origin.
What we do for our students
- Government funds available
- Guidance in obtaining one of the thousands of jobs available now
To qualify for CDL you must be
- Be at least 18 years old (21 to drive state-to-state)
- Possess a valid drivers license in your state of residence