Bus Driver Training
Bus Driving Schools
CDL Class B Bus Driver Training course is offered at all of our training locations;
- Union City, Hudson County New Jersey
- Passaic, Passaic County New Jersey
- Elizabeth, Union County New Jersey
- Dover, Morris County New Jersey
- Woodbridge, Middlesex County New Jersey
The CDL Class B Bus Driver Training requires no prior knowledge or experience to enroll in our commercial bus driving program.
Students that complete this course will have the basic knowledge and skills necessary for employment as an entry-level bus driver with
private and local government transit systems, motor coach companies, tour bus companies, and limousine transportation service.
This course prepares students to take their written permit exam in order to receive a Class B CDL with Endorsements.
This program is 80 Clock Hours (4 weeks) in length
This course prepares students to take their written permit exam in order to receive a Class B CDL with Endorsements, including:
- Air Brakes
This bus license provides certification for jobs in the passenger/bus driving industry other than school bus; it does not qualify an
individual for work in any school bus related field or position.
Students must pass the written CDL Permit exam and the behind-the-wheel driving exam with the DMV to pass this course. Students will not be
permitted to drive on public roads until a CDL permit has been obtained.
Training covers topics in Basic Operations, Safe Operating Practices, Vehicle Maintenance, and other activities such as Railroad Crossings,
Speed and Space Management, Documentation Regulations, Accident Procedures, and Extreme Conditions..
Admission to EZ Wheels Driving School’s CDL Class B Bus Driver Training program includes:
- Must be at least 18 years of age. (The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) requires that all interstate drivers be at least 21
years of age. Applicants less than 21 years of age must provide a letter of intent to hire from a prospective employer.)
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must provide a driving record free of current serious violations
- Must be able to pass a Department of Transportation (DOT) physical as required by Federal & State agencies.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen when administered.
- No felony convictions in the past five (5) years. All criminal records are subject to review and may be required to provide a letter of
intent to hire from a prospective employer.
Contact us today to find out more about our rewarding CDL Class B Bus Driver Training Program.